Feb 2014 – e-Commerce Package
Although Aralco offers an interface utility for Aralco and client’s existing shopping cart / e-Commerce systems, in response to clients demands for an inexpensive, robust & “built-in” e-Commerce program, Aralco offers a completely integrated system that includes an e-Commerce program which:
- Directly interfaces with the Aralco Back Office & POS
- Full e-Commerce solution: shipping, payment, invoice, and history
- Automatically imports web-designated products
- Automatically import/export web customers to Aralco System
- Automatically publishing/modifying product on web site
- Automatically exports web orders to Aralco POS Order Entry system
- Automatically generated web order reports can be viewed and/or emailed to the warehouse logistics staff so they can expedite the web orders and use the Aralco POS to ship the orders to customers anywhere in the world.
- Periodic inventory adjustments over secure database (UDI)
- Automatically adjusts product information including, inventory levels, product pictures, descriptions and prices
January 2014- e-Commerce Shipping Options
Aralco now offers a link with Canada Post, UPS & Fedex for accurate shipping costs quoted to web customers. Important data such as item weight, width, depth and height recorded in Aralco’s back office are passed on to each freight company for a precise quote.
We have developed a user-definable coin counter for the Aralco Point of Sale system. This will be used for the start and end of day when your cash and float totals are counted. You have the ability to set different denominations for other types of currencies other than Canadian if required. Such as a $5 coin or $10,000 bill etc.
This is a new optional module used for “Balancing” your inventory for all locations involving stores and warehouses. You can create the “proximity” setup of stores and prioritize which stores should share inventory for balancing within a geographic region.
Aralco & Authorize.Net are now payment processing partners for Aralco’s clients in USA.Authorize.Net offers a very fast and easy to use web-based interface with Aralco for “Card Present” applications such as POS Terminals at physical locations as well as ecommerce shopping cart applications where payment processing is linked to customer purchases. Authorize.Net offers transparent merchant rates.Through this partnership, Aralco’s clients can benefit from a fast, accurate and one-step payment processing at the POS, increasing overall efficiency, performance and cost savings.
New e-Commerce platforms (Oct. 2010)
We have developed our Aralco Point of Sale and Back office software to work with both Joomla and Magento platforms for e-Commerce. These e-Commerce platforms are open source and are available for free. This will give our clients the opportunity to select which platform best suits their business needs.