Whether you want built-in ecommerce, 3rd-party website interface options or 3rd-party database interface options,
Aralco has the right ecommerce solution for you!
Fully Integrated e-commerce Aralco
Aralco offers a fully integrated e-commerce for Retail and B2B applications. This includes automatic product and inventory upload via our in-house developed API as well as web order import into the Inventory Management System. Built-in payment and shipping options are provided as well as Gift Card System, Loyalty Programs, special customer group prices, and many other features.
B2B Options – Aralco e-commerce
Your business customers can login to your website and see all your products and prices that is assigned to their customer group. Retail customer will only see retail prices.
They can also purchase goods online and pay using the “On-Account” option. The system will immediately check their Available Credit and upon approval accept their payment “On-Account” otherwise, the system will suggest payment by other means such as Credit Card, Interact, PayPal etc.
Your customer can then login at a later date and View their Outstanding Invoices and select the ones they wish to pay and use the secure payment portal (offered by your payment partner e.g. Moneris, TD Bank, PayPal etc.). Their successful payment will then be applied to their Accounts Receivable profile in Aralco and reduce their balance automatically without any operator intervention.
3rd-Party Database Interface Option
Using Aralco’s Application Programming Interface (API), clients can utilize 3rd-party shopping cart applications and have their developers interface with Aralco’s database. When you create a product in the Aralco back office system, the information is written into the main database which can reside on the same server or external to the brick and mortar database.
Web Orders are also automatically imported from the API into the main database for viewing and shipping through the Aralco POS.
The information in the main database can be limited to what the ecommerce site requires such as product information, web orders, web customers etc.
Here are some of the services Aralco offers for interface to a third-party ecommerce system:
- Aralco can offer technical assistance to your ecommerce developers
- Database only holds information for ecommerce use so it can reside anywhere
- Web designated product information is passed on to third party shopping cart through its API
- Automatically import web orders and customers to Aralco’s main database
- Automatically exports web orders to Aralco POS Order Entry system
- Automatically generated web order reports can be viewed and/or emailed to the warehouse logistics staff so they can expedite the web orders and use the Aralco POS to ship the orders to customers anywhere in the world
- Automatically adjusts product information including, inventory levels, product pictures, descriptions and prices
Check out some of Aralco’s ecommerce projects:
3rd-Party Website Interface Option
If you already have your own website and wish to keep it and “add” a button to connect Aralco’s e-Commerce component to your site, this may be the right solution for you.
- We can work with your existing website developers to place a “Shop” button on your site and connect your Back Office database to your site.
- You will receive the benefits of a direct connection of the Aralco’s own ecommerce and all the high performance, accuracy and feature-rich components without losing your investment in your existing website development.
Built-in ecommerce Solutions
Aralco’s own built-in solution operates with direct connection to the main retail database for fast, accurate and low-maintenance ecommerce operation.
- Directly interfaces with the Aralco Back Office & POS
- Instant view of new/ modified ‘web’ designated products on the shopping site
- Instant upload & view of product pictures, descriptions and web prices on the shopping site
- Integrated Shipping, Payment, Invoice
- Automatically import web customers to Aralco master database
- Automatically import web orders to Aralco POS Order Entry System, within seconds
- Automatically generated web order reports can be viewed and/or emailed to the warehouse logistics staff so they can expedite the web orders and use the Aralco POS to ship the orders to customers anywhere in the world.
- Automatically adjusts product inventory levels and optionally display “Available” quantities by location
- Map display of store location that show available inventory by location to web shoppers
- Aralco offers customizable solutions with this option
- Gift Cards (Sales & Usage as method of payment) fully integrated to the Brick & Mortar system where you can buy gift cards in stores or online and use them in stores or online
- Frequent Shoppers Reward/Points System that rewards point to online shoppers based on back office settings that are also used for regular stores. Customer can view their Point Status, earn points and use points as a method of payment for online purchases
- Payments on Account can be made by “Account” customers with available credit setup up on the back office systems applied to in-store and online customers. Customer can view their account status and make payments online by invoice or towards an account balance