Whether you want built-in e-Commerce, 3rd-party website interface options or 3rd-party database interface options,
Aralco has the right e-Commerce solution for you!
3rd-Party Database Interface Option
Using Aralco’s Universal Data Interchange (UDI), clients can utilize 3rd-party shopping cart applications and have their developers interface with Aralco’s UDI database. When you create a product in the Aralco back office system, the information is written into the UDI database which can reside on the same server or external to the brick and mortar database.
Web Orders are also automatically imported from the UDI into the main database for viewing and shipping through the Aralco POS.
The information in the UDI database can be limited to what the e-Commerce site requires such as product information, web orders, web customers etc.
Here are some of the services Aralco offers for interface to a third-party e-Commerce system:
- Aralco can offer technical assistance to your e-Commerce developers
- UDI database only holds information for e-Commerce use so it can reside anywhere
- Web designated product information is passed on to third party shopping cart through UDI
- Automatically import web orders and customers to Aralco’s main database
- Automatically exports web orders to Aralco POS Order Entry system
- Automatically generated web order reports can be viewed and/or emailed to the warehouse logistics staff so they can expedite the web orders and use the Aralco POS to ship the orders to customers anywhere in the world
- Automatically adjusts product information including, inventory levels, product pictures, descriptions and prices
Check out some of Aralco’s e-Commerce projects:
3rd-Party Website Interface Option
If you already have your own website and wish to keep it and “add” a button to connect Aralco’s e-Commerce component to your site, this may be the right solution for you.
- We can work with your existing website developers to place a “Shop” button on your site and connect your Back Office database to your site.
- You will receive the benefits of a direct connection of the Aralco’s own e-Commerce and all the high performance, accuracy and feature-rich components without losing your investment in your existing website development.
Built-in e-Commerce Solutions
Aralco’s own built-in solution operates with direct connection to the main retail database for fast, accurate and low-maintenance e-Commerce operation.
- Directly interfaces with the Aralco Back Office & POS
- Instant view of new/ modified “web” designated products on the shopping site
- Instant upload & view of product pictures, descriptions and web prices on the shopping site
- Integrated Shipping, Payment, Invoice
- Automatically import web customers to Aralco master database
- Automatically import web orders to Aralco POS Order Entry System, within seconds
- Automatically generated web order reports can be viewed and/or emailed to the warehouse logistics staff so they can expedite the web orders and use the Aralco POS to ship the orders to customers anywhere in the world.
- Automatically adjusts product inventory levels and optionally display “Available” quantities by location
- Map display of store location that show available inventory by location to web shoppers
- Aralco offers customizable solutions with this option
- Gift Cards (Sales & Usage as method of payment) fully integrated to the Brick & Mortar system where you can buy gift cards in stores or online and use them in stores or online
- Upcoming: Frequent Shoppers Reward/Points System that rewards point to online shoppers based on back office settings that are also used for regular stores. Customer can view their Point Status, earn points and use points as a method of payment for on line purchases
- Upcoming: Payments on Account can be made by “Account” customers with available credit setup up on the back office systems applied to in-store and online customers. Customer can view their account status and make payments online by invoice or toward accounts balance